Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Loads of Love Truck

We have a special little boys birthday party to go to who is turning 2 so I made this card for him. I used the treehouse paper pack which I love its great for making cards and also for scrapbooking, this is also on the retired list so get in quick. The truck is stamped in black on whisper white cardstock and mounted in the blue out of the treehouse pack. The base of the card is buckaroo blue which is also on the retired list. I coloured the truck with buckaroo blue ink and the aqua painters. The 2 is stamped with the headline numbers and finished with burgundy grossgrain ribbon. The happy birthday stamp is from the Sale-a-bration set Birthday Whimsy. Sale-a-bration is nearly over so if you don't have the stamp set you want contact me to discuss how you can earn them.

No comments: