Friday, July 4, 2008

Bloomin Beautiful

I am soooo excited I received my pre order today from the new Mini Catty. I was like at kid at Christmas time when I ripped open the box, I just wanted to play and look at all the stuff I ordered. After looking at them I sat down to mount them and wow you all will be so excited to find all the stamps in the new mini catty are die cut. That means just punch out and stick on and there you are ready to stamp. Stampin Up have done that for us and have absorbed the cost, isn't that just so generous. Anyways, I was still so excited I just had to make a card but what a dilemma, which stamp set do I use first. Welllll...... after looking at them all again I just couldn't decide which one so I decided to go with the first set on the first page of the new catty. So here it is and using my trusty colour coach I went with these colours, Creamy Caramel, Temping Turquoise and Chocolate Chip. I also used the sanded background stamp stamped in Choc Chip. I should have my supply of Mini Catty in a couple of weeks so if you would like to receive one just email me with your details.

No comments: