Monday, July 20, 2009

Cracked Glass


This is a sneak peak of some of the new products in the New Mini Catty that are going to be released on the 1st August. When I first saw this clock it screamed at me Cracked Glass. I just love how this has turned out. I have used Close to Cocoa & Confetti Cream cardstock with Chocolate Chip Ink and finished with one of those swisho new Corduroy buttons in Baja Breeze. Don't you just love that patterned paper, its called Parisian breeze Speciality and that's out of the new Mini as well. It's a textured cardstock and is just so nice to touch and very appealing to the eye.....I love the whole look of this card and how it has turned out. Sorry about the lack of posts over the last week or so, life has been so busy, I have been preparing for workshops, classes and scrapbooking as well so I have had a bit on as well as every day life. I am itching to get some time to play along with some challenges and do some stamping for myself, so hopefully this will be the week.......

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Wow! I love this, what a perfect set for this technique!

Robyn said...

Terrific Mandy! Love that DSP too! (btw- where do you get stamps that "scream" at you???-they sound interesting ....is that a new SU product?? LOL!)

Andrea said...

Just lovely. I can see this set all over scrapbooking layouts too, can't you?