Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gate Fold Cards

I decided to have a go at last weeks tutorial on splitcoast stampers and this is what I have come up with. This is using the Baroque Motifs set and the circle of friendship. The colours are Groovy Guava and River Rock. I have also used the Designer Lable punch. I loved making these cards, it was so much fun and I was really pleased with the outcome. This is the other card I made. I used the scribble this set and the circle of friendship again. The colours are Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I have watercoloured the flower although it does look white in the picture (sorry) I used soft sky ink with the aqua painter. I finished off with a rhinestone. Gotta have a bit of bling.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Mandy!!! I have just tagged you!! Have Fun!!

Caroline Cassidy
www.cardscreatedbycaroline.blogspot.com