Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Crayon Resist as promised

Here are the other crayon resist cards that the girls got to choose from.. This group is using the Time Well Spent Level 3 Hostess Gift and the colours are Certainly Celery and Ballet Blue. They were heaps of fun to make. These seven cards were all made from one sheet of A4 crayon resisted paper. I provided a template so the girls could cut them out to make their seven cards.
This group is using the Bold Butterfly stamp set and this group of cards was inspired by my upline Kim. The colours here are Regal Rose and Bashful Blue, a really pretty colour combination I think..... I am feeling very privileged I have just been tagged... thanks caroline c... hope you like these cards as well.....(lol). I will get back to the tagging later I have to put some thought into that (omg)....

No comments: