Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday's Best


I decided to the current challenge on the ESAD Site. The challenge was to Fall in love again! To use a stamp set that you havn't used in ages. Well it's Birthday's Best for me and now I no why Man did I have some trouble with this one. This is the second attempt the first one ended up in the bin and I would be two embarrased to post it anywhere except the bin. Is it only me or does any one else have trouble with this stamp set? Anyway I am quite happy with the finished product. The icing on the cake is a mixture of Crystal effects, dazzling diamonds and pretty in pink ink. I think everything is pretty standard if u would like to no anything please email and I can tell u. And by the way I did fall in love again I will be creating a few more cards with this set especially because there is a great deal coming on this stamp set next month!!!!!!!!!

No comments: