Monday, September 8, 2008

Nicholas's Birthday


Gee havn't I had a run on birthday cards lately. In our family we celebrate all our birthdays in two weeks. Wasn't that great planning. lol..... Anyway this is Nicholas's birthday card, he did request an air seeder card but I just couldn't manage to pull that one off. I managed it for his cake but not his card. He got the tractor out of the By Land stamp set. I have wheeled the background with the My ABC's wheel I think it looks like a road..... This is just a normal A5 Card which I have made the pocket for in the front panel. That still gives you someone to write your message in the back then. I stamped the white panel with Happy Birthday and Love you much with the Family Phrases stamp set. I think it is quite cute and Nicholas loved it because it had a tractor on and even better a tractor that moved...

No comments: