Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Petal Prints


Keesh set this challenge through the ESAD Group and I decided to play along. I have had heaps of trouble with this one. It is blowing an absolute gail here this afternoon and my hayfever is not coping so I decided to give this a go, but I think my head was a little foggy this afternoon. I think I should have chosen the lounge and the new mini catty instead....lol.....Did I tell you there is a new minni catty out on the 1st December. Whoohooo look out there is some fantastic stuff in it, sure to blow the budget right out the window. Ok back to the card..... I used petal prints & spring Solitude and Circle of Friendship. You can't tell in the photo but the soft sky flowers have dazzling diamonds on there. This card looks better IRL but they normally do with my photography skills.......

No comments: