Sunday, November 2, 2008

Christmas Card


This is one of the card's we made at Friday Night's Girls Night In Stamp-a-thon. I am showing you this card first and will get back with some of the others later on. The colours are Whisper White and Purely Pomegrante. I used the Holiday Harmony DS Paper on top of the Whisper White and then layered the purely pomegrante and then the whisper white to stamp on. I used the Crazy for Christmas stamp set, there were lots of different versions on the night not just the presents, but also trees & the ornaments. When I made this card I wanted to used pink as pink is the colour for the girls night in. We raised 347.00 for the cancer council on the night and it was lots of fun. One thing I did forget on the night was my camera to take photo's of everybody stamping but I do have photo's of the cards.

No comments: