Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Colour Challenge No 30




I havn't had the chance to play along with Kristina's Colour Challenges for a while but I made a extra special effort tonite to be able to play. I used the Ocean Commotion set out of the Summer Mini that starts on the 1st December. I have been busting to play with the stamp sets that I had ordered so this was the perfect chance to crack this one open. I also used the wonderful favourites stamp set. I finished with some twine and some sponging around the stamped image. Have a great day and I hope you like it........

6 comments:

Sarah Fravel said...

I like what you came up with!
--Sarah

SmilynStef said...

Perfect colors for your fun under water scene ... love the sanded background too.

Dori Shelton said...

Love the fish! Great card

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!

kareN stampZ said...

that's gorgeous I just ordered that set & your card makes me very excited that I have (thank you)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is gorgeous, I just maye have to order this one!