Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Keeshs inspiration challenge




I made this card for Keesh's weekly challenge. This week was an inspiration challenge where Keesh provided this photo and we had to make a card from it. The Base is Kraft cardstock stamped with the sanded background stamp in Sahara Sand. I stamped the flowers in Tempting Turquoise and glittered the centres with dazzling diamonds. The stamp set I used are in the up and coming mini catty that starts on the 1st December. I used the wide Chocolate stitched ribbon that is also in the new mini and used a rubon for the saying. Have a great day.

Oh by the way the stamp sets are called say it with scallops and eastern blooms. I also used the Square Scallop punch and the scallop edge punch as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW Mandy, this is just gorgeous!!! I love the row of flowers, and the use of the wide Chocolate ribbon! FAB-O! Thanks for playing again :)
Love Keesh x

Unknown said...

Great card,love it.

Anonymous said...

i like the pillows ;)