Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fabulous New Stuff


This card is for Keesh's challenge again this week. The colours were Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. I got my order from Stampin Up yesterday from the new Mini Catty and just had to play with some of it especially the new chunky glitter. That is why there is glitter all over this card because I just couldn't wait....... I also used the new scallop edge punch which I just love it makes things soooooooo easy. Anyway this is my card and I hope you all like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Great card Mandy.....AND you never have to apologize about using lots of bling!!! I LUUUUVVVE Bling!!! Great job on the colour challenge :) Thanks for playing again!
Love keesh x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Mandy! I am getting more and more sucked into that set everytime I see it. You should know better than to apologise to Keesh for bling - she is the queen of Bling!!