Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wedding Card


I needed a wedding card and Keesh had set her challenge on the ESAD Site and I was hoping to be able to combine the two this week. Whoohoo what do you no I succeeded. I used the Always stamp set out of the Spring Mini catty. I just love this stamp set! I went to pick up some blues but the pretty in pink just kept calling to me so I they were the colours I used Pretty In Pink and Whisper White. I stamped Baroque Motifs on each corner of the card and on each side of the circle with versamark. I embossed the circle, the saying and the hearts. The hearts have been stamped on Vellum cardstock and embossed in white. I finished off with some white tafetta ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous, Mandy!

Anonymous said...

What a elegant card you have made Mandy! I love the Embossed Hearts, they look beautiful! THanks so much for playing again, you always do a beautiful job!
Love Keesh x

Carol Dunstan said...

oh those vellum hearts are wonderful!