Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Idol Post & Christmas Gift Tags


Well I was famous on Sunday nite did you spot me! Geoff & I and a group of friends went to Australian Idol and watched Luke sing. It was Awesome! All the idols were great but Luke definately my idol. Its not very often that you get a good friend on idol so it was an opportunity of a liftetime to go and see him. We just had the best time down there and our road trip was fun as well (Waving to you Melissa, Nat & Bridget!!!!!!!!!!) I will post a pic when I work out how to get it off my phone......... So all i have to say is Gooooooooo LUKE!!!! Now to the serious stuff I posted a pic of some gift tags that I have made. If you have any questions just email me. Have a great day! I am still on a high from Idol so I definately will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must have been great fun! Like your little tag bag- do you have a template?