Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scrapbooking Page

Goodmorning Everyone! I have finally decided to show you some of my scrapbooking. I realised I have been putting my cards on here but not my scrapbooking. So today is the day to introduce you to my scrapbooking. When I scrapbook I like to use a 12 x 12 page and for me its a story with photo's, so I like to use a lot of photos to a double page. I hope you like my style because after looking around other people blogs it is a little different. Ok down to the details, I used Kraft, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa and Confetti Cream cardstock. Inks were Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss & So Saffron. The stamp sets I used were Life's a Breeze, Something Fishy jumbo wheel & Enjoy Every Moment out of the Spring Mini Catalogue, Remember tomorrow is the last day for ordering this one......It's a great set.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your style Mandy- It's the photos that should be the focus- to have all the the other bits is great but they shouldn't take over-well that's what I think anyway