Monday, November 10, 2008

Seasons of Joy Christmas Card



This card is a case from Michele Force she is a very talented stamper and I love her work. I changed this a little bit to make it my own, the colours are River Rock, Wild Wasabi & Purely Pomegrante and they are stamped with the stamps out of the Seasons of Joy stamp set. This stamp set is out of the Mini Catty that finishes on the 30th November, its a great stamp set be sure to get one. I then stuck the Vellum over the top of the cardstock and then stuck the piece of ripped river rock cardstock down one side and finished off with the Purely Pomegrante satin ribbon that is also in the Mini Catty that finishes on the 30th November. If you need to order anything please just let me no.

2 comments:

Michele Force said...

Oh, Mandy, that ribbon is divine!! Thanks for your compliments...

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, I love all of your Christmas cards, so far, but this one would have to be my favourite!