Tuesday, June 16, 2009

40th Birthday Card in a hurry!!!


Hi everyone, Life has been so hectic lately that I havn't had time to post that scrapbooking I mentioned in my last post. I will get to it I promise.... I had a 40th Birthday party on Saturday night. I looked through all my cards Saturday arvo thinking I would have a suitable one in my stash but what do you no...absolutely nothing. So I quickly whipped up this card following last weeks Mojo Monday sketch. The base cardstock is Kraft and the DS Paper is Urban Garden. I used the chipboard numbers and left them plain because they matched the craft just nicely. I went to take the photo's with my camera and what do you no flat batteries....So I snapped a shot with my phone that is why it is such a poor shot, sorry bout that. Anyway hopefully I am going to find some time somewhere this week to get back to some more posting. Oh yes and it was a male birthday party if you hadn't already guessed...lol.....

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Great male birthday card - I love that DP you've used in the background, it's one of my faves!
xXx

Robyn said...

Great job Mandy! Nobody would know it was a "card in a hurry"111