Friday, November 13, 2009

Scrapbook Page

I have been having a play today with some of my photo's. I Scrapbooked Nicholas's Preschool Concert with the I wish simply scrappin kit. I cut the heading out with my Cricut Machine using the Design Studio software where I welded the letters together. This is my new toy at the moment, with heaps of thanks to Jenny for buying it for me for my birthday. I just love this software it is brillant. It gives me so many options, I am sure I am only using just a few..... Practice makes perfect...... Sorry but I decided to blurr out the photo's because it wasn't just my children involved, but you will get the general idea of the page anyhow.....It was a really really simple page to complete because everything was in the scrappin kit.

I also had a play with the New Circle Scissors today out of the upcoming Summer Mini Catty. I can say I just love it, it is sooooo easy to cut your circles with......I have heaps of really nice things in my box that arrived yesterday, I am just not sure what to play with next....lol....

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great page Mandy. You have got some new toys to play with, haven't you? lol

Debbie Pamment said...

You lucky thing - new toys - always fun! Fabulous pages too!
xXx