Sunday, November 8, 2009

XMas Cards












I have had fun playing with the Christmas Classics stamp set today. I wanted to make a friend of mine some Christmas Cards as a thank you gift. So I pulled out my Christmas Classics stamp set and stamped away. I have just focused the cards around this set and just made multiple's of each card. For the first three of the cards I used the same layout and just changed the stamp and the colour. Then I tried something a little different for the last card using my markers and some of the scrap DSP that I had laying around from cutting for the Girls Night In. The paper is from the Ski Slope DSP series in the Spring Mini which we will be saying Goodbye to at the end of the month. So if you think you would like to stock up on anything out of the mini just give me a call so I can get it for you......Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday......

5 comments:

Andrea said...

They're all great, Mandy. I don't see that set used much. It's good to see it & to see it being so well.

Leigh said...

Fabulous cards Mandy. I like that set but haven't used it yet.

Karen said...

They are awesome cards Mandy! What a great gift!

Karen
x

Debbie Pamment said...

Fun cards Mandy - a great way set to put together!
xXx

pf said...

Thanks for your comments Mandy, I love these Christmas Cards. I haven't got this set, might have to get it one day.

Paula