Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Scrapbooking




I have started back doing some scrapbooking since we have been on school hols. Here are two layouts that I have done from Pagemaps. I have done them both the same but one for a girl and one for a boy. The girls page is using the new Sunny Day Simply Scrapbooking kit from the Autumn-Winter Mini. The boys page is using DS Paper from the Level 3 Hostess Set Hand Drawn Bundle as well as a sticker from Hoppy Memories. I have cut the letters out using the Medium Sizzlits Dies and Barry the Bigshot...... Hope you all had a wonderful easter......and by the way these aren't this years easter pictures either. I could only wish to be that up to date.......I am working on some more pages at the moment so hopefully I will have some more things to pop back here and show you.....

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great pages Mandy. Good to see you crafting.

Andrea said...

Some really cute layouts, Mandy. I really like seeing the Sizzlet Alphabet as I just had mine delivered yesterday. And if it's any consolation, I have also fallen behind in my scrapbooking. Arrgh! :)