Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tools & Beer Cans


Hey guys, I made this card the other day for my brothers birthday. I have used Basic Black cardstock for the base of the card. I then attacked a XXXX beer can with my craft and rubber scissors by basically just cutting of the top and the bottom. I then ran it through the dotty embossing folder with my big shot. What you can see on the card is actually the inside of the can the outside is stuck down. I also used a sweet treat cup to sit up on the shelf and filled it up with some screws. I hope you like it, I was so pleased with the result. By the way becareful cutting out your beer can it can be quite sharp after you have run it through the bigshot that presses all the sharp edges down....

5 comments:

Belinda said...

nice card, thanks for sharing it.

Leonie said...

Cool idea

Fiona said...

Wow great card Mandy I am sure you broeher though it was pretty cool.
Fiona

Leigh said...

Love it!!! Fantastic male card and recycling too.

Diane Barnes said...

What a fabulous idea to use the can Mandy. Your card looks amazing.