Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Page


Well it has already been a week since I last posted, wow doesn't the time fly.....This is one of the pages I completed while I was on a roll last week but basically I haven't been in my craft room since then only to pack and unpack for class on friday nite. We had some big rain last week and a bit of a storm that went through our place, so I have been helping my DH clean up some trees and picking up sticks, such a fun job....School also started back this week so I am back into routine with less time I guess. Anyway back to the page, this was taken at sowing last year, we take sowing pictures every year with the kids in the tractor wheel so we can see them growing. It is a title page because I am just starting a new album. I used circle circus for the stamp set and the heading actually is stamped with the sanded background stamp and then put through the bigshot but it is a little hard to pick up in the photo. This is also a sketch that I followed from this months Pagemaps. Hope this post finds all my readers nice and well and finding some time to craft.

No comments: