Thursday, July 29, 2010

Keesh's Sketch Challenge

Ok so I am pretty happy with how this card turned out. I needed a birthday card so I decided to play along with Keesh's Sketch Challenge. I know the recipients favourite colour is Blue so I decided on Baja Breeze and teamed that up with Whisper White and Kraft. Kraft being another of my favourite colours. I shadow stamped the Upsy Daisy using Kraft first and then the Baja Breeze. I also used Flight of the butterfly for the butterfly and the matching punch. I wanted to use the bow which is tied in Kraft and some old White organza ribbon which is now retired, this softened the overall effect of the card. I then added the happy birthday and there you go all finished. Oh yes, I forgot the glitter that I happened to spill all over the card and myself, so I will be glittering for a while as well.....lol......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG what a beautiful card. I just love upsy daisy! The colours are great. You know what you are LOL!!!

Andrea said...

Well, you should be happy with your card because it is just lovely.

Leonie said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Leigh said...

Lovely card Mandy.