Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Keesh Challenge


I made this card for Keesh's Inspiration Challenge, I was trying to match the cushion on the left hand side of the picture. I used the Illuminated wheel and wheeled in Versamark then heat set it with heat and stick powder, then dazzling diamonds and heat set again. So then I matched the cushion exactly a black background with a dazzling diamond border.........BORING for a card so I had to invent how to dress it up a little...... Well no wonder I am so late with my entry because I found this so hard....... So I came up with the Square Metal Tags and spotlighting a part of the border. I will stamp the other square when I find an occassion to use this card. Keesh works so hard at bringing these to us every week I really do love to play along, but gee this week I struggled......Its great to get out of your comfort zone occassionally!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! you made the deadline :) And what a gorgeous card too. hmm this one challenged me too!!! THanks for playing Mandy, and all your encouragement, it certainly is appreciated!
Love Keesh x

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I have nominated you for an award over at my blog!

Unknown said...

Well done, love the bling.