Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Scrapbook Page


I apologise in advance for this photo being a little odd looking but everyway I have taken it hasn't worked except this way. So I hope you can all get a bit of an idea. I have been hooking into the scrapbooking a bit lately hence, the lack of cards to post here. Hopefully tomorrow night I must be able to get some cards happening again. Ok for this page I have used the new Carousel Notes out of the Summer Mini in Wild wasabi and I have cut it in half and put half on this page and half on the other page which is not pictured.... I have used paper out of the Jersey Shore DS Paper pack and the stickers out of crew kids boy scrapbooking kit and also some other stickers that I had on hand that are not stampin up...sorry.... I hope you are all having a great day wherever you are...

No comments: