Friday, December 12, 2008

Thank You card


I needed a thank you card last nite and I decided I wanted to use the colour Blush Blossom so I pulled out my colour coach and turned to blush blossom and the colours that matched were Certainly Celery and Always Amethyst and what do you no they actually match. The colour coach is a very handy tool to have....... I used the Eastern Blooms stamp set out of the summer mini catty and the thank you out of short and sweet. I added some cert celery brads to the flowers and also coloured the insides with the white gel pen. The background is stamped in blush blossom with the flower out of short and sweet and the centres are highlighted with the white gel pen also. I finished with some faux stitching and some certainly celery ribbon......Have a great day..

No comments: