Saturday, February 7, 2009

Keeshs Colour Challenge


I made some time today to play with Keesh's Colour Challenge. The colours were Regal rose, Rose red, Sage Shadow & Whisper White. I stamped the weathered backgound stamp in Sage Shadow and the Script Background stamp in regal rose. I then two step stamped the flowers from the wild rose stamp set and cut them out. I stamped the swirly thing from Bodacious Bouquet in Sage Shadow. I then placed them where I wanted them and stuck em on. I finished with the rose red stitched ribbon and a white rubon. I hope you are keeping cool on such a hot hot day.......

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

oooooooh this is pretty! Great job on the challenge!

Corie said...

This is beautiful

Leigh said...

Lovely card Mandy.

Kristy said...

WOW, this is stunning!

Krista Driessen said...

I REALLY LOVE your card ! You did a great job !

Makeesha Byl said...

Just beautiful Mandy! You have done a wonderful job on the colour challenge and have created a very pretty card! Thanks for playing! Love Keesh x