Friday, February 6, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge 72




I had a bit of time tonite to "craft" so I decided to have a go at the Mojo Challenge. I used the Simply Said Stamp set that had managed to make its way to the bottom of a pile of stamps. So I have dusted that one off and had a little stamp. I used Rose Red for the base and some Rose Red DS Paper with the polka dots on it. I then used some striped paper out of Winter Bright Simply Scrappin Kit. One of my new favourite flower fusion with a pink rhinestone through the centre. I also used my markers to stamp the from the heart and the main flower image. I think that's just about it. If you have any questions please just ask. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, just found your blog, it is great. I lvoe all the creations you have on here. Keep up the great work
hugs xox
Tanya

Debbie Pamment said...

Love your take on the challenge - beautiful