Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcome card


Yesterday my nanna rang me and asked if I could make a Welcome Home card because her neice is visiting us from America. She has lived in America for over 40 years now. We are catching up with her and her husband today for afternoon tea. The whole family is going to sign the card and we will give it to her as a welcome home momento to take home. I have used the bali breeze DS papers and a little bit of happiness level 1 hostess set and so many sayings level 1 hostess set as well. I copied the mojo monday sketch that I did through the week I liked it so much. I can see me using this sketch a lot. Only a month to go and we will get all new level 1,2 & 3 hostess sets in our new catalogue. How exciting.............

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is really pretty - I just don't use this set enough and it was one of the first ones I got! I may just have been inspired to get it out again - LOL

Leigh said...

I don't use this set at all Mandy, but you've made a lovely card with it.

Naseer Ahmad said...

Your this Welcome Home card looking so fantastic.

Plastic Card
Plastic Cards