Thursday, March 5, 2009

Keeshs Sketch Challenge


Keesh set this challenge a couple of weeks ago and here I was thinking that I had plenty of time. Wow doesn't the time fly.... Nicholas is at preschool today so I thought I might get some stamping time in but Josephine has had other ideas. I would just get her settled with something and she would appear at my craft room door again "Can I help u Mummy!" So this is mine and Joesphine's combined effort. I have used the Bold Butterfly which is now retiring. I hope you like it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Mandy! Love the glitter on that butterfly and great colour combo! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy! What a cute card! - love the DSP. I have that in my stash-looks like I had better pull it out again!