Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Polished Stone



Hi guys, I still have a pile of challenges that I wanted to get done this week and have had no time to do them. I guess I will just keep adding to them and see what next week brings..... I have been busy making wedding invitations which I forgot to photograph in my rush to get them sent out. I am now working on the booklet for the church so hopefully I won't forget to photograph that one...... So I havn't had a lot of time to create anything new so I am just popping in here to show you some more cards from last months class. This card is another card that Lorraine made at class using her left over scraps from the previous card a couple of posts down..... Donna also was at my class she made this gorgeous card below. She escaped on me without me photographing the rest of her cards but she has a blog and you can check out her cards that she made on the day as well as all her lovely scrapbooking here. I hope you are having a lovely day and enjoying it............

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I REALLY must try that polished stone look - it's gorgeous!

Leigh said...

Love your polished stone cards.