Monday, March 30, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge 79


I have been wanting to play along with this challenge all week but only just squeezed in a few minutes before I picked Nicholas up off the bus. I think I will only squeeze in because there is a new Mojo Monday challenge out today sometime. I used the Cheers to You stamp set and coloured with my blender pens. The colours are Bashful Blue and Pacific Point. Sorry about the dark photo but I don't have time to take another one at the moment. Ok time for me to change my stampin hat and put on my chefs hat......yuck......

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW this looks great Mandy - I've only seen these images done a "separates" - I like them this way!

Leigh said...

Excellent card and another great use for this set.

Kristy Geddes said...

This is great Mandy,
I love the colours you have used it looks so crisp and cool.

TFS.

Kristy G
xo