Monday, May 25, 2009

Emerging Butterfly


Here is another card from the Brayering Class. This is using the Boho Backgrounds and the butterfly out of Garden Whimsy and the saying out of trendy trees. To create this card I have used the style watch in the front of the catalogue to get the colours to match together. We had a couple of sessions on this at convention. I have used this a couple of times now and guess what it works!!!!! So this is my retro butterfly.... Have a lovely nite....or whats left of it anyhow....lol...

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I like this Mandy. Your butterfly has come up really well.
When is the next scrapbook challenge? Keen as mustard I am!!

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Mandy. Really pretty and bright! Seems we've been working on the same technique.

:-)
Sam.

Debbie Pamment said...

That butterfly is stunning!!! Wouldn't have thought of using it for this technique - great job Mandy!!
xXx