Thursday, May 21, 2009

Keeshs Colour Challenge

For this weeks colour challenge Keesh selected the colours Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. I need a thank you card and a matching gift so I made a little bag for some envelopes and cards to fit into. I used the trendy trees stamp set and my cutter kit to rough up the edges on the card. The background is also stamped with the Sanded Background stamp one of my favourites. I have finished off with some paper piercing and two circle and a button with a small piece of paper threaded through and tied off.

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous gift set Mandy - your friend will love it - a perfect thank you set!
xXx

Leigh said...

Mandy this is such a lovely set.

Andrea said...

Just gorgeous!

Kellie said...

Oh now this is just gorgeous! I think if it's ok I might have to CASE this one, I love the way you have used not only the colours but the Trendy Trees as well!
Kelx

Karen said...

Really lovely Mandy! Aren't those colours lovely too hey!

Karen
xo

Keesh said...

Oh WOW Mandy I love, love, love this! Those trendy trees look amazing with these colours, and all that distressing! Cute bag too, and the perfect gift!
Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x