Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Karen's Challenge


This week Karen set the Weekly Challenge for ESAD a yahoo group I am a member of. The challenge was to create a Male themed card that took no longer than 10 minutes to complete and must include a circle on it somewhere. I made my first card and came here to load it up and realeased I had forgot to put a circle on it. Whoopsy....back to the drawing board and start again. Now the tool set I have used here was a must have purchase for me with two builders in the family......and this card will be going to both those builders for doing exactly what the sentiment says.....I have used Kraft and Chocolate Chip a clear button, brads and some twine.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great card Mandy. Maybe I need that stamp set. lol

Andrea said...

Sometimes the quick & simple cards are the best ones, aren't they? This is definitely one of those!