Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Book & Card Organiser

Last month we made one of these Birthday Books & Card Organisers at class. Silly me forgot to take my camera to get some pictures of everybody's creations. We used the 3 DS Papers out of the Summer Mini at the time which were Ginger Blossom, Afternoon Tea & Bali Breeze. We split up into groups of three depending on the paper pack that you chose. It was great to see that everybody started with the same pack but could make something completely different to the person sitting next to them or if they preferred just copy the sample that I had made. Anyway Katrina that was at class emailed me these pics last nite of one of the books that she has made at home using the Fall Flowers DS Paper. Now I must say these were not my original idea I have seen them on various blogs and just adapted my sample according to my taste. This one I am displaying is one Katrina has made at home I think its simply gorgeous. Well Done and thank you for letting me show if off here........

No comments: