Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Challenge with Friends



I had big plans over the Easter break to catch up with some scrapbooking. It took me 3 days to come up with one page. I was talking on the phone to one of my scrapbooking friends yesterday and was saying that I hadn't got any of what I had hoped to get done.....as per usual......She was agreeing saying exactly the same thing........When a great idea popped into my head.....I said I will challenge you to finish a page using the sketch from the last mojo monday challenge you can see that a couple of posts down......She said "Righto" Challenge is on.....We spoke backward & forwards to each other yesterday afternoon and last night and had so much fun and plenty of laughs and silly stories to tell.........But the upside of this is we both got lots of pages finished that we wouldn't have got done otherwise. We both laughed that we should have started this bright idea on Friday, not monday afternoon...... So the page above is the one that took me 3 days to work out.....a bit embarrassing hey..... I used the new eyelet edge punch with some pink pirouette card stock and some of the afternoon tea ds papers and the new filigree brads.....
This page underneath is where we started our challenge it follows the mojo monday sketch and was heaps of fun to do. I used the Baja breeze & Pacific point DS Papers and the star brads..... I will have more scrapbooking to show you here because all up I think I got about 6 pages done yesterday afternooon. I would love to do some more today but my friend in crime has gone to work and we got some lovely rain last nite so my garden is calling me. I think that is where I will be spending my day after I get the ironing done.....So much for my convention swaps, there goes another day and another day closer to convention without having any done....ah well.....always tomorrow....

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Yeah! You're coming to convention!
I hope I will be able to find you to say hello! (Our team is on orange track)

Indio Auto Locksmith said...

I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you