Sunday, April 5, 2009

ESAD Cyberstamp Colour Challenge


The ESAD Cyberstamp Colours for the colour challenge were Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze & Pink Pirrouette. I love these colours together. I will certainly be using these colours together again. I watercoloured with my Aqua Painter and Ink pad the hydranga flowers in pink pirrouette & baja breeze. The bowl is close to cocoa and I did introduce the kiwi kiss for the leaves. I also added the shadow in Sahara Sand and some white ribbon. I used the Happy Mothers Day stamp because before we no it that will be here as well. I hope you are having a great day today.....The first day back on normal time certainly makes a difference to the routine.....

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

You've done a sensational colouring job on this Mandy - and LOVE the final card too!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love the soft watercolouring.