Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keeshs Inspiration challenge


I have left Keesh's challenge right to the last minute basically because I have had no inspiration. I found this really hard but anyway this is what I have come up with. Firstly I stamped the sanded background onto Choc Chip cardstock then I took a piece of white and stamped the leaves out of the embrace life set in choc chip ink and coloured them in with my choc chip marker. I then stamped the flowers out of petal prints in basic basic and ruby red and bashful blue using the two step stampin process. I then ripped my piece of paper and sponged all the way around in Choc chip ink. I cut out and mounted three ruby red flowers and highlighted them with the white gel pen. I then sponged over the entire thing with So saffron ink. I am actually quite pleased with the result. This certainly had me thinking outside the square. Oh and by the way the congrats is actually stuck straight on the card but I have taken the photo all wonky....but its to late to get another one now......

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Great card for the challenge! Love what you've done.

Anonymous said...

Mandy you have done a great job, even though you had no mojo! Great use of stamps, and colours! love it! Thanks for playing again, you are the best! Love Keesh x

Unknown said...

Hi Mandy, I have tagged you for a fun photo challenge, check my blog. Hope you can play.
Love your card.