Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Plain & Simple


This will be a rather quick post tonite! I have had this idea rolling around in my head for a little while now and finally got the urge to get it out and onto paper so to speak. The colours are Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke. I used the Polka dot sale a bration set and In the spotlight stamp set with some embossed spots from my cuttlebug scraps and also the ribbon from the theatre ribbon pack. I hope all have all the details, if not please email me. I crafted until late last nite and my two little cherubs decided to wake at 5.30 this morning when the truck came to load sheep. So it has been a very long day!!!! Hence, now my bed is calling me........

1 comment:

Debbie Pamment said...

A very elegant card Mandy - great job! Hope you got more sleep last night! xXx