Monday, January 12, 2009

Mel's Challenge


Finally a card! I made this card for Mel's Colour Challenge. The colours were Barely Banana, Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery & Whisper White. Plus you had to use Kissing as a Technique and Dimensionals. So this was the card that I came up with well after midnight last night when I really should have been sleeping but just wanted to get this done. I used fabulous flowers which I have kissed with baroque motifs. I also stamped Baroque motifs on the base of the cardstock. I finished off with some stitching and a rhinestone. The setiment is from It's your birthday. I must say when I looked at the colours I thought oh no there is no way I can do that! But I am really happy with how this card turned out. My orchid opulence stamp pad had never seen a stamp before this challenge so maybe now I have used it, I might pull it out more often. Have a fantastic day!