Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scrapbook Sketch


I went to complete another another challenge after posting the last one and Keesh's Challenge just keep jumping back into my head. So I packed away the card's and got out some photo's and decided to have a go at my first ever Scrapbooking Sketch. As you can see I followed the sketch on my last post. I used the Notebook DS Paper and Soft Sky and Basic Black Textured Paper. I finished off with a rubon from the New Mini Catty and some Jumbo Eyelets.... Now I probably should think about some sleep!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy this scrap page is AMAZING!!! I love how you have pieced the photos together, it looks really really effective! I will have to give it a go! Thanks for playing, I love your projects! Love Keesh x

Andrea said...

Oh, my Gosh! How did I miss this post before? This layout is PERFECT - simple, clean, neat and effective - all the things I love. I really have to get myself some of those large eyelets. Love all the subsequent card posts too.