Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bella Hostess Gift

I made this lovely little Love Notes box for my hostess today. I just love these colours together! Who said Pink and Red should never be seen together!!!! Anyway I had a lovely day today with my hostess and her friends, I will post the other items we made during the week. This little box was one of Keesh's Make it Monday's that she did last year. It has come in real handy for me this week.....lol....I had a little bit of missing mojo happening.....So thanks for that Keesh.....lol....

This is a picture of the inside of the box holding the love notes and envelopes.This is the actual love note placed inside. The colours are Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red and I have used the Bella Rose DS Papers. I have also used Flower Fancy and Best Yet Stamp sets. Thanks for looking...........

3 comments:

Leonie said...

What a sweet box, and this is one of my fav colour combos!

Andrea said...

I agree - great colour combination! The box is adorable. I'm sure your hostess loved it.

AMY FLEMING said...

Beautiful Box Mandy!! And that DSP paper and colours are awesome!!
Take care
Amy