Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Candles Candles Candles


Hi here are some of the candles we made at my weekend class and some others I made this morning for a stall that I am having tomorrow. I have used a range of different stamps and colours trying to get some variety but I really had to make two with Inspired by Nature and Upsy Daisy two of my all time favourite stamp sets. It's only a quick post today because I am trying to get some things crossed off my list of to do's today and things haven't really being going to plan...You no how sometimes you get days like that, no matter how hard you try to get things done it just doesn't happen. I can see a late nite ahead of me tonite to get organised for tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Leonie said...

These look fabbo

Robyn said...

Just gorgeous! I'm sure your stall will be brilliant!

AMY FLEMING said...

OH wow!!! these look amazing!!! good job Mandy I think I am going to have to give this a try!
Amy