Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Keeshs Sketch Challenge


I have been busting to play with this sketch since Keesh posted it on Friday. I can see so many possibilities and I think it would also be great for a scrapbook page which I have in mind as well. I soooo wanted to play yesterday but I had my DS sick with vomitting all night and day so I was a little tired yesterday. Anyway I am grabbing a few secs now before I go outside to attack the garden and collect some wood. My garden is sooo needing some attention because I have been spending far to much time in my craft room........Thats winter I spoose......Now for the card.....I made this with my daughter's birthday in mind, she loooooves pink and butterflies....The colours are Rose Red, Pink Pirrouette and Kiwi Kiss. I have used Inspired by Nature, Flight of the Butterfly and Think Happy Thoughts for the stamp set. I have used some of the white brads and a Kiwi Kiss Cord Button as well, these are both able to be ordered from out of the new mini now..... I used three butterflies because she is soon going to be three.......Have a great day.......

13 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Mandy - your card summed up in one word - beautiful!! How I love the grass stamp and the flutterbys. And all so pretty in the shades of pink.
I cant wait until I can have a garden again - be a while yet so it seems!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love everything about your card - the colours and dimension! TFS Chelle

Genelle Little said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card! I especially love the colours and the mounted brads, just beautiful!

Karen said...

Just beautiful Mandy! Love you take on the sketch!

Karen
x

Leonie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, love, love, love it!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge Mandy - just fabulous
xXx

Anonymous said...

Mandy. This card is so pretty. I bought this set as soon as the new catty came out but have not used it. I am definately going to use your post to get me motivated to use it.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Jenny M.

Diane Barnes said...

Hi Mandy
Wow, this is totally gorgeous. Love everything about it.
Inky wishes, Di
PS: thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too.

Pam S said...

What a gorgeous card! Rose Red and Pink Pirouette look great together, and it makes me want that stamp set even more. Great job! :)

Kylie said...

Beautiful Mandy! Love the colours!

Take Care,
Kylie

Sue said...

Gorgeous - the grass and butterflies - definitely have to get these sets.

Andrea said...

Hi Mandy. I hope your son is feeling much better & a very happy birthday for your little girl. I'm sure she'll love her card. I know I do!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Gorgeous card Mandy ! I love what you've done with this sketch - all your elements work so well together. The big brads, corduroy button, ribbon and the 3D butterflies make this a very pretty card - fantastic job, love it!