Friday, August 7, 2009

Covered Journal



This is the Journal I promised from yesterday's post. I made it to keep all my notes in for my

cricut machine. You no how sometimes you cut a particular size and then you can't remember what size it was or exactly what font it is. So problem solved for somebody with a bad memory like me, just write it down.....lol.....I have a group of ladies that come to my place once a month for scrapbooking lessons and I use my cricut machine so I have dedicated different pages for those ladies so that if I cut something for them it is also written down. I have used the Bella Rose DS Papers which are simply divine. I have used some chipboard letters which I have heat embossed with my heat and stick powder and then the Chocolate Supernova Fine Glitter. I have used one of the flower chipboards as a bookmark as well. I got this idea from Sam Post where she did a similar journal and used a bookmark as well. I am really happy with my little journal that will be put to good use......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, What a great idea, will have to borrow this one for my pregnancy brain! I find bits of paper all over my cupboard for different projects and cutouts and can never remember why I wrote them down or which project it was.
Thanks for sharing! Leanne

AMY FLEMING said...

This is a fab idea!!! Love the colours that you have chosen!!
Have a great week!!
Amy

Lorraine said...

You are a clever little thing Miss Mandy.Will have to put this on my to do list. Just love it.Lorraine

Leigh said...

Fantastic idea Mandy.