Friday, August 7, 2009

Covered Journal



This is the Journal I promised from yesterday's post. I made it to keep all my notes in for my

cricut machine. You no how sometimes you cut a particular size and then you can't remember what size it was or exactly what font it is. So problem solved for somebody with a bad memory like me, just write it down.....lol.....I have a group of ladies that come to my place once a month for scrapbooking lessons and I use my cricut machine so I have dedicated different pages for those ladies so that if I cut something for them it is also written down. I have used the Bella Rose DS Papers which are simply divine. I have used some chipboard letters which I have heat embossed with my heat and stick powder and then the Chocolate Supernova Fine Glitter. I have used one of the flower chipboards as a bookmark as well. I got this idea from Sam Post where she did a similar journal and used a bookmark as well. I am really happy with my little journal that will be put to good use......

7 comments:

Leanne Coghlan said...

Hi Mandy, What a great idea, will have to borrow this one for my pregnancy brain! I find bits of paper all over my cupboard for different projects and cutouts and can never remember why I wrote them down or which project it was.
Thanks for sharing! Leanne

AMY FLEMING said...

This is a fab idea!!! Love the colours that you have chosen!!
Have a great week!!
Amy

Hookah Starbuzz Tobacco said...

Hookah offers hookahs of all shapes, sizes, and prices

Hookah Charcoal Hookah charcoal, Instant Light Charcoal Rolland

Buy StarBuzz Premium Hookah Tobacco Blueberry Apple X on the beach Fuzzy naval

Flavored Al-Fakher Tobacco Apple Caffe Latte Berry Apricot Licorice Chocolate Cherry Shisha

Lorraine said...

You are a clever little thing Miss Mandy.Will have to put this on my to do list. Just love it.Lorraine

Leigh said...

Fantastic idea Mandy.

Blingforfun HipHop Bracelets Belts Buckles Wholesale said...

Wholesale Belt, wholesale chains, wholesale belt buckles, wholesale leather belts, wholesale fashion rings
wholesale belts
wholesale chain
wholesale buckles
belt leather wholesale
wholesale western belts
hiphop wholesale
wholesale hiphop watches
wholesale rings

Fowey Malinda said...

Shivam LA Blingicedoutjewelry Offer Great Prices on large selection of Bling Hip Hop Jewelry, Bling Buckles, Belts, Bracelets, Chain,Pendants, Watches & Earrings. Large Selection at wholesale prices.
Wholesale watches
Hip Hop Jewelry
Bling Buckles
Hiphop Watches