Monday, August 31, 2009

Hostess Gift

Here is a little box I made for my Hostess on the weekend, the colours are Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss & DS Paper out of the Urban Garden pack. The stamp sets I have used are Petal Pizzazz & Think Happy Thoughts. I have also used the star brads which are quite snassy. I saved the link to the blog somewhere for the tutorial to give credit to the original maker but I have just lost it at the moment, so I will have to get back to you with that one. Hang on a sec, here it is here.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.......Will be back tomorrow with some of the projects we made....

3 comments:

Fiona Platzer said...

Wow I live the hostess gift it looks great & Best wishes for your Birthday later this week
Fiona

Kim Gavarra said...

Hey ol Buddy! Haven't vistited you for a while!!! Glad to see you are updating your blog! LOL Love the box, it very cute!!!
Hugs!

Debbie Pamment said...

Lovely fresh and bright box - I bet your hostess was rapt to get this beauty - thanx for the link too.
xXx