Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another play with Keesh's Challenge

I enjoyed Keesh's Challenge so much that I have continued to play with it over the last couple of days. Firstly I have created a title page for Josephine's next album using the same sketch as the previous post. I have used Pink Pirouette and Lovely Lilac and some DS Paper out of the Tea Party pack. I have used a Rub-on that says "So Sweet" and cut the heading out with my Cricut Machine.



Next is a Christmas card using the Snow Swirled stamp set and the Level 1 Hostess set Punches three. I used the build a brads with the small snowflake stamped in there. I made the hole a little big so they are moving around a little. The colours are Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss which are taken from the Ski Slope DS Papers. I have had a pretty productive day in the card room today and have also covered a journal that I will post tomorrow, I can't give it to you all at once, I will stretch it out a bit. See you tomorrow for the journal.......

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Wow, you have been busy, what a productive day!

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous job on both of these - I missed out playing this week - appeciate you doing one for me ;)
xXx

Louise Ryan said...

Oh Mandy this a stunning card!! Love it!